Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slow and quiet

Nothin' new to report to you scooter freaks... Unless you've never seen a scooter before. I've been getting a LOT of news in my inbox lately about how "scooters are a wonderfully new way to combat prices at the pump" and "scooters: the new word in fun!"

Yeah. We know.

For a while now, I've been reading through these posts and news articles, but never thinking to share them, but I've been getting so many lately that maybe I will start posting them to the blog, just so you can see what the news hungry media in other places think about scoots, scooter riders, and all that stuff that happens after the two meet.

On an unrelated note, its raining outside.

That was an FYI for those who didn't know. A just in case, if you will.

Scoot related webfinds:

Carson City Daily Record
Media Post Publications - NY motorcycle show
Vespinoy - 4 gear Vespa
Bomp bookshelf -Mod Related

No comments: