- Gallio Lime (Yellow) is out for '09 and Capri Blue (glossy powder blue) is in.
- Vespa S 150 is being joined by a Vespa S 50 which has a 4-valve engine! Awesome!
- Grantursimo 200 is gone, replaced by a new GTS machine, the GTS Super. It has new looks and a 300cc fuel-injected engine. Woot!
- The BV family finally gets what Europe has had for a while, the Touring redesign, making the BV 250 and 500 the BV 250 Tourer and BV 500 Tourer.
- The Fly series gets color swaps, adding Optic White in for the 150 and 50 instead of the Dragon Red.
- The MP3 250 and 400 get a facelift and a couple new accessories including a new backrest that doesn't require a topcase! Nifty!
- Sienna White is the new.. uh. White.
So, that's it for the most part. If you're interested in ordering anything special, right now is the time to let us know as we're setting up our 2009 order as I type this. I'll give you readers a week or so before turning it in, so act fast if you'd like to have your choice of color.